- Version 1.16 released - Changes:
- Moved AntTweakBar documentation to sourceforge, available at:
- AntTweakBar source code repository is now on sourceforge too at:
- Fixed several issues with the core profile on OSX 10.8 (Thanks to
Christoph G., George P. and Robert H. for their help).
- Fixed unwanted repeated key pressed (Thanks to Alec J. for the patch).
- Added Visual Studio 2012 projects to the repository.
- Memory representation of
std::string has changed again with Visual Studio
2012. Handled it.
- Modified Linux and OSX Makefiles to build also static version of the library
in addition to dynamic library (Thanks to Luigi R.).
- Fonts can be scaled globally through the
fontscaling parameter, may be
useful for high density display (Suggested by Eric RH.).
- Fixed compilation issue with different system locale (Reported by Arnaud M.).
- Version 1.15 released - Changes:
- Added support for OpenGL Core Profile (OpenGL 3.2 and higher); it is enabled by
TwGraphAPI parameter of the
(Thanks to Oystein E. and Arnaud M. for their contribution).
- Added a simple example that uses OpenGL Core Profile and SDL; see
- Added helper function
TwEventX11 to handle native X11 events (Thanks to
Greg P. for the code).
- Added builtin fixed-width font for tweak bars; it is enabled through
fontstyle bar parameter; it is not resizable
(Thanks to Jay D. for the font).
- Store and restore states of OpenGL vertex attribute arrays (Thanks to
Jerry J. and Eduard B.).
- Fixed memory access violation caused by the popup bar (Thanks to Matthias R.
for reporting it).
- Added code to overcome issue caused by the memory representation change
std::string that occurs between Visual Studio 2008 and 2010.
- Version 1.14 released - Changes:
- Added 64 bit version of the library.
- Added multiple windows support (Inspired by comments and code from Evan F.
and Ivo H.). See new function TwSetCurrentWindow.
- Better MacOSX support (Thanks to Alexis DH., Fabrice N., Diederick H.,
- Improved readability of overlapped transparent bars. Content of overlapped
regions is clipped and not drawn. This behavior can be disabled using
the bar parameter
- Added support for Direct3D11
(Thanks to Jorge H., Lukasz M., Se1zen).
- Added an example based on DirectX 11.
- Added support for SDL 1.3 integration in addition to SDL 1.2.
ABI modification: TwEventSDL takes SDL version as an additional parameter.
- Added support for SFML 1.6 integration.
- Added support for GLFW 2.7 integration in addition to GLFW 2.6. This may
imply changing the calling convention of event callbacks. Can be done by
GLFW_CDECL before including AntTweakBar.h if needed.
- Added function TwKeyTest that checks if a key event would be processed by
AntTweakBar but without processing it. Needed to fix bad handling report of
TwEventWin (Thanks to Ryan DB. for reporting it).
- Added check sign for vars of type boolean.
- Added new bar parameter
buttonalign to center or left-align buttons
(Suggested by Michael R.).
- Allowed values column width to be adjusted to fit its content. This is done
by setting the bar parameter
valueswidth=fit (Requested by Koshmaar and
Michael R.). The user can also click in the left or right area near the
value width slider to fit column content.
- Added new helper function TwDefineEnumFromString to ease the defining of an
enum through a string of comma-separated enum values (Thanks to Bruno L.
for the suggestion and code).
- Fixed compilation issues with gcc4 (missing includes, warnings).
- Fixes for the fedora package maintained by Sean Middleditch.
- Fixed rotation widget display and interaction issues when the library is
gcc -O3 (Thanks to Ares L. for reporting this).
- Fixed SDL key event
SDLK_RETURN handling after a bar is minimized (Thanks
to Sean M. for reporting this).
- Fixed issue with
SDL_ShowCursor (Thanks to Hugues M. for reporting it).
- Fixed DirectX10 resource issue.
- Store and restore
GL_TEXTURE_COORD_ARRAY state (Thanks to Jerry J. for
- Fixed mouse click repetition issue with passive event loop (Thanks to
Bruno L. for reporting it).
- Fixed issue with mouse button event when glut windows doesn’t have focus
(Thanks to Scott J. for the fix).
- Reset enum content each time the var parameter
enum is set using
TwSetParam (Following Carsten W. and Sulaiman remarks).
- Fixed memory corruption when more than one std_string are defined in a
custom struct (Thanks to Sulaiman for reporting it).
- Fixed mouse position issue with Direct3D9 fullscreen mode in TwSimpleDX9
(Thanks to Paolo S. for pointing this out).
- Fixed ignored double-click in
TwEvenWin (Thanks to H. Seungho for this).
- Fixed Mac OSX 10.7 build (Thanks to David C., Julian P., Gregor.T, Niklas and Olga D.)
- Version 1.13 released - Changes:
- Now compiles on Mac OSX (Many thanks to Evan F. for rewriting the OS specific
code, and to Tyler S. and Konstantin L. for their feedback).
- Added functions TwGetParam and TwSetParam to allow access to the parameters
defining the behavior of bars and variables.
- Arrow keys and Return key can now be used to navigate and tweak values.
- Added functions TwGetBarCount, TwGetBarByIndex, TwGetBarByName,
- Fixed bug related to var of type TW_TYPE_STDSTRING on Windows: Microsoft
implementation of std::string does not have the same size in Debug and
Release mode (hidden member added for debugging), which caused a crash when
mixing the Release version of AntTweakBar with a program compiled in Debug
mode (Thanks to Minh D. for reporting it).
- Changed the bar/var parameters without value (like “show”/”hide”) to
parameters with value (”visible=true or false”) to be compatible with the
new TwGetParam and TwSetParam functions (the old syntax is still kept
for backward compatibility).
- Bars can now be moved partly outside of the window. They can still be
constrained to be fully contained in the window by setting the parameter
- Added another way to move a bar by pressing mouse middle button in the bar.
- Version 1.12 released - Changes:
- Added new var types
TW_TYPE_DIR* allowing for the interactive
tweaking of rotations (through quaternions) and 3D vectors (directions).
- Better management of transparent tweak bars. New bar parameters added:
- Default color scheme changed (now transparent by default). To reactivate the
previous scheme, call
TwDefine(”GLOBAL colorscheme=0”) before creating bars.
- Added parameters to manage the bar behavior:
iconified (following Jeppe F. B. feedback).
- Added functions
- The library can now be recompiled without requiring to install GLUT, GLFW and SDL.
- New var parameters
added for quaternion and direction types.
- MSVC specific keyword removed from PrefTimer (thanks to Tim J. for pointing this out).
- Fixed bug related to popup behavior when the help bar is visible.
GL_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE_ARB/EXT state is now saved and restored by
TwDraw (thanks to Cyril C. for suggesting this).
glBlendEquationEXT are now saved and restored by
TwDraw (thanks to Sebastion B. for reporting the problem).
- Fixed bug related cursor visibility state with SDL (Thanks to Jeppe F. B. for reporting it).
- Version 1.11 released - Changes:
- Added support for DirectX 10 in addition to OpenGL and DirectX 9. Initialization
of AntTweakBar with DX10:
- A new example that uses DirectX10 has been added: see TwSimpleDX10
in the examples directory.
- An example that illustrates the use of the different types of string variables
has been added. See TwString in the examples directory.
- Add some code for multi-thread safety (thanks to Daniel ‘DrUiD’ B. for the tip).
- Cleanup of the Help bar. Now only variables having help are displayed in the Help bar.
- Separators don’t require a name anymore.
- Var parameter
order renamed to
colororder, and its values become
order=dx still exist but are deprecated).
- A small icon added for variables of type bool.
- Function TwCopyCDStringToLibrary added.
- The keyword
GLOBAL has been added for ''TwDefine'' parameters
that don’t apply to a specific tweak bar (suggested by Koshmaar).
- TwEventWin32 renamed to
#define has been added to keep
compatibility with previous applications).
TwWindowSize(0,0) now releases graphics resources allocated
by AntTweakBar (may be useful for Direct3D applications, before resizing for instance).
- A wrong assert removed from
TwMgr.cpp (thanks to Chris W. for reporting it).
- Some slight cosmetic changes (again).
- Recap for string variables added to the doc here.
- Version 1.10 released - Changes:
- Variable values can now also be entered and edited via keyboard input (implementation
based on modifications made by Laury M., thank you Laury).
- Variables of type string are now handled: 3 types of string added
- Text selection and copy/paste added.
- Position of bar icons is modifiable (cf. TwBar parameters iconPos,
iconAlign and iconMargin).
- Separators can be added in a bar (TwAddSeparator).
- OpenGL: states related to 3D textures and multitexturing are now saved and restored
by TwDraw (thanks to Dylan D. for pointing this out).
- Selected element of a listbox now highlighted.
- ReadOnly and ReadWrite behavior of buttons revisited.
- Documentation improved (more examples for TwType, new functions documented,...).
- Some slight cosmetic changes.
- I am adding a users gallery, your contributions are welcome.
Back to the main page